Monday, May 19, 2008

The Life I've Always Wanted

ever since i could remember, i have plotted, complained, whined my way through my writing about what's wrong with my life and how i would fix it. well, now, i look at my life and i have checked everything thats wrong in my list. i went through my list and checked them twice.
the life that i've always wanted, that i've made for myself was not living up to my expectations.
when you give up on lov... something, don't be surprised
when lo...it gives up on you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you believe in the saying that we cannot have both worlds? maybe.. but who knows? somewhere, someday SHE will find you...

don't seek for love...
let love find you my friend...

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the comment above should be for your other post..

reading your posts amazes me..

continue to post your blogs.. not just the sad ones.. it always makes me teary eyed :(

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home