Friday, October 03, 2008

Dream Catchers

I used to know people who say "I will use my life to change people."
They are the ones who sparkle in their naive optimism.
They are the fledglings of life's ironies.
I used to know them because I walked with them, among them.
We were of the same people.
"There’s a place I go. When I’m alone Do anything I want. Be anyone I wanna be"
And then the nuances of life stacked up on us and slowly, life changed us. People change lives. Life changes people. It is the proverbial domino stack. You would think you can go and say, "Tomorrow, I will grow up. I will outgrow my pain."
"But it is us I see And I cannot believe I’m fallin That’s where I’m goin Where are you goin"
I see the same People Fall into Love. Come out of love. We are changed by the Life we are living. Do we become better because of change? I don't believe that is the point. We live because we want to experience. We live because we are alive. And through all the living we went through, we are changed. And that is always a good thing.
"See you as a mountain, A fountain, a God. See you as as a descant soul In the setting sun. You as a sound, just as silent as none."
"Dream Catch Me - Newton Faulkner"

8 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:59 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

i remember the days when we were still "bleeding" my friend..

reading this post paints a smile in my face.. we're so alike in many ways.. that's why we're very good friends.. same point of views.. and the "korny" jokes..

happy with where you are now.. keep celebrating your love but cautiously for we don't want you to be hurt again..

broken hearts club exists no more :)

5:58 PM  
Blogger The Wicked Mistress said...

We always change because we want to be a better person...

We change because we want to be whole again... Broken no more...

6:01 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

agree.. but i believe that we should take the risk of falling in love again..

life is not always a bed of roses.. people may get hurt over and over again.. what's important is we continue living..

12:55 PM  
Blogger The Wicked Mistress said...

amanda... eventually we will learn to fall in love again... learn to let go of the bitterness inside us... eventually...

9:26 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

hahaha.. no more bitterness inside.. it's just that it's not yet time.. i need to be very careful now..

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh...

how nice to read your posts...

^_^ life do change us a lot but still somethings still remains, its pains we learn yet do it again... we fall out we fall out we fall out yet we try and it change us i see a lot.. a lot of them bitter yet still striving

i myself am blessed but still i think its like a dream never know when it will stop.. it stops so i change will it be for better will it be for worst...

12:26 AM  
Anonymous aKmE said...

people cannot be changed by anyone but can be influenced by someone...

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home