Thursday, July 06, 2006

Morning Pill #10

sometimes all you need is a good song to get through the day.
***
As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you've followed
He will do one of two things
He will admit to everything
Or he'll say he's just not the same
And you'll begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

2 Comments:

Blogger Tingkagol said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Tingkagol said...

ganahan lagi ko sa music maling. ako gidownload kana ug "some trust". please give me a cookie now.

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home