Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Morning Pill # 16

Here I am again in between the plastic chair and the life-facsimile of the screen. It has been quite quite some time. And my god a lot has happened. I found love, which is why I have decided my writings will not contain any more of what we have. I have understood that love in its truest form can not exist in one person.

there is no "love" inside a person.

that is a false statement. because love is an action. it needs a receiver and a giver.
it is what connects people. that is where love is, in the connections we share.
you cannot keep love to yourself and say i am full of love.

so, the love i found is not mine to own. it is not mine to write but ours to experience. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home